Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nice training camp in Funäsdalen with Strindheim club,Trondheim !!!

(Foto: Ole )

This is my first blog story ... :)
But I'm glad that begins with it !
In August, I was in Norway, Trondheim, at the World Championships (foot-o) ... the first time in my life! For the first time I think my results is not bad ... got to the final middle distance ... but in the final was 30 place ... but it is all a prestory ...))) after the World Championship, I stayed away from Marte Reenaas (for that many thanks to her and Christian)
2 days we were at her house, and then went to Sweden in Funäsdalen, the training camp with the club Strindheim (a club of cross-country skiers ) ...
 It was a very interesting CAMP! A variety of trainings and beautiful places!
The coach was with us Ole ... we have similar names)) he is very kind and understanding coach! Thanks to his great, that allowed to come to them to the camp! 
At this week the first time I stood on roller-ski, over the summer ... (all equipment for  me was from  Marte ... because I have been with only summer and running stuff ...) Rollers used SweNOR, like Marwe, slow, very good ... There I started using a helmet for training, in fact it is very important for security!
The plan of our training, I will not write, so as not to disclose the secrets of preparing my friends)) I will only say that this Training Camp I will remember for a long time!
We have been training  a lot and planned))
Now continue to train myself .. in Bulgaria ... in Belmeken ...
(Foto: Marte Reenaas)


No comments:

Post a Comment